Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Your Equipment purchase shall carry a thirty-six (36) month limited warranty on parts only. This warranty is valid for a period of 36 months from the date that the product is installed. Purchase price for product must be paid in full for the manufacturer to repair or release any parts under this warranty.
Customer Service Policy
Cambridge Elevating is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility. Our core values are fundamental to the way we provide goods and services that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
We are committed to providing accessibility to people with disabilities and allowing them to benefit from the same services as other visitors in a manner that respects their dignity and independence.
Service animals are allowed anywhere the public is allowed. It is the responsibility of the person with a service animal to control the animal at all times. In the event a Cambridge Elevating partner or customer is allergic to animals, alternative arrangements will be negotiated.
Support people may enter Cambridge Elevating’s premises accompanied by a support person and may have access to that support person at all times.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
Cambridge Elevating will provide guests reasonable notice in the event of a disruption in the facilities or services. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, the anticipated duration and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. We will try and give notice in case of an emergency disruption.
Training for Partners
Cambridge Elevating will make best efforts to ensure that every person that deals with the public, including third parties receive training as required by the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service. Training will include:
- The purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
- Requirements for the Customer Service Standard
- How to interact and communicate with persons with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with persons with disabilities that use assistive devices
- How to interact with persons that use a service animal
- How to interact with persons that use a support person
- How to use equipment or devices available to assist with providing goods or services to persons with disabilities
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing goods or services
Employees will be trained after being hired within two (2) weeks and retrained in the event that changes are made to the policy.
Cambridge Elevating welcomes feedback on the way goods and services are provided to persons with disabilities. Feedback can be provided via:
Phone: 1-800-265-3579 or local 519-653-4222
Mail: 181 Shearson Crescent